Seeking Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semi-realistic, Literate, feline and canine roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» The Pack Roleplay
Behind the Computer Screen EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 4:23 am by Guest

» Would you Rather?
Behind the Computer Screen EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 1:33 am by Shaman Wisp

» Gathering Herbs
Behind the Computer Screen EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 1:26 am by Shaman Wisp

» The Shula Region - Pokemon RP
Behind the Computer Screen EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 12:21 pm by Guest

» Once Upon a Nightmare (JCK) -- Fairy Tale Horror (3 Years!)
Behind the Computer Screen EmptyThu May 25, 2017 10:42 pm by Guest

» INCANDESCENCE | post apocalyptic wolf rp
Behind the Computer Screen EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 12:33 pm by Guest

» The Packs Fates *wolf rpg*
Behind the Computer Screen EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 1:28 pm by Guest

» Beginning of History || Warrior Cat Roleplay
Behind the Computer Screen EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 11:05 am by Guest

» Wild By Heart, A Roleplay
Behind the Computer Screen EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 3:37 pm by Firesong

Member Spotlight
Best Relationship
Pack Spotlight
Best Quote
Best Thread
Character Spotlight
Best Pal
Best Gal
Best NB Pal
Election

Behind the Computer Screen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seven
Owner
Owner
Seven

Character Information
Character Size: 99cm
Other Characters: Alayus & Rishi
Animal Species: Dire Wolf

Behind the Computer Screen Empty
PostSubject: Behind the Computer Screen   Behind the Computer Screen EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 10:03 pm

The Basics:
My name is Annissa and I have just recently turned 16 this past October. I was born October 16th, 2000 and so this past birthday was my golden birthday and sweet 16. Upon first introductions, nobody pronounces or spells my name correctly and thus it's naturally up to me to correct them. However, at this point, I have completely given up hope of anyone getting my name correct on first introductions. I'm a mix of English, African, American, with some Irish and Hispanic. I was named by my late Aunt who has unfortunately passed away from cancer commonly known as Wilms that started off in her kidneys and later spread to her lungs. My mom was inspired to name me Annissa because of a movie or TV show she saw about a 17-year-old girl, I believe, had some form of cancer and ever since she has fallen in love with that name. I categorize myself to be female. I am a total tomboy as I grew up with boys my whole life until recently and I'm still a tomboy at heart. I despise dresses with a passion along with makeup, being I have sensitive skin and I feel fake and superficial. I would prefer people to notice me as me, not because I'm wearing makeup. But do not fret, I don't think poorly of anyone who wears makeup or dresses. I'm also asexual, I've never really had an interest in having a significant other.

My Appearance:

For being a female I am considered 'tall' standing at 5'9" 5'9 1/2". I have curly brown hair that used to be a monster to deal with until I cut it. Before I cut it my hair was thick and kinky making it near impossible for me wanting to do anything with it. My skin tone, in my opinion, is a mix between caramel and tan, though perhaps a lighter tone of the two. I inherited my father's dark brown eyes and not my mom's beautiful hazel eyes *weeps to self*. My brother and I are the only people with brown eyes on my mom's side, everyone there has some shade of greenish hazel. I guess I'm fair when it comes to weight, at least when my height comes into play.

My Personality:
Eccentric: Though the word itself is a bit strong for my likely it's the best word that I can use to describe my personality. I'm someone who tends to stare off into space for no given reason and just think. I also have no balance what-so-ever and nearly stumble over my own feet. I also say the strangest of things or think of things that a 'normal' person wouldn't think of. Because I think so out of the norm compared to others I can seem rude.
Dominant: No, not in the sexual way. When I say dominant I mean more in the way that I'm no pushover. I hate being told what to do, having decisions made for me, being treated as I'm inferior and the whole nine yards. I am a person who sticks up for what they believe in along with not being afraid of what others think of me. It's natural for me to take the lead when it comes to group projects. I also tend to say 'command' attention when I speak in front of a group, at least that's what my friends say. To be honest I am somewhat arrogant when it comes to others. For example, I believe that I am better than say this one person in this certain area. This can make me appear arrogant to people who don't know me.
Quiet: This may come as a surprise to those of you that know me on here, but I'm actually a quiet person. I wouldn't say I'm shy more like quiet as I don't see the point in spewing pointless words. I prefer to listen rather than speak as I have no need to speak. But do not think that I won't hesitate to speak my mind. People are often surprised when I talk and talk because I'm such a silent person, however, this only happens because I either A) had too much coffee B) had Mountain Dew or C) forgot to take my ADHD medication.
Sarcastic: Sarcasm is my most notable trait. I live and breath on sarcasm and without it I feel bare. I use it when I'm being or trying to be funny or as a defense when I'm angry or annoyed. When I'm not being sarcastic it's easy to tell somethings wrong. However, I know my limit to being sarcastic.
Dramatic: When I'm with friends and family I have a knack for dramatics. Naturally, I'm a person who stays away from drama like it's the plague, however, when I'm amusing myself or someone else I tend to become dramatic whether it be by actions, a tone of voice, or the many stories I come up with. I also tend to exaggerate... a lot.
Intense and Serious: My friends and family say I'm a very intense and serious person. I hardly goof off and I guess in a way enjoy myself. I'm a person who likes to make a goal, see that goal, and go for it without distractions.
Secretive: I don't have a big mouth, plain and simple. I keep things to myself and secrets I happen to know to myself. Often times my friends and family come to me when they want to get things off their chest or tell me something that they don't want anyone else to know. And so I guess in a way I am a keeper of secrets, guardian of the secrets xD. Being so secretive it's hard for me to open up to strangers and familiars alike. I don't just lay my heart out to anyone, and when I say anyone I mean anyone. This also makes me a guarded person.
Analytical: I enjoy thinking about possible outcomes and solutions to a given problem, unless its math, cause otherwise I hate it. But since I'm constantly thinking it's hard for me as a person to interact with people. Another one of my quirky perks.
Argumentative: I enjoy arguing with people, or in other terms, debating with you. I love doing it cause I like ticking people off because I enjoy studying someone's emotions and actions. It's not one of my best traits, but I'm not a perfect person and I have my flaws like everyone else. The sad thing is nobody else feels the same way... and I tend to get in trouble xDD.
Impassive: My friends and family have often referred me to be this stone faced person who is emotionless to no end. Amitally I don't give off a lot of emotions and so I can see where I can be impassive, however, like you I do have emotions. I also despise emotions as I view them as a weakness and only a way that one gets hurt. I hate that feeling and so I am impassive. A lot of the time I offend people because I have this bored look on my face and it's not like I'm actively trying to offend people it's just something I do naturally. This also makes me appear intimidating to people who are meeting me for the first time. Because I'm so impassive to things and have a hard time relating to emotions I can come across as uncaring. This is generally because I actually don't know how to express myself enough for someone to understand. It's also because like I mentioned above, I don't see the point in emotions.
Observent: Despite being a bit of a dreamer and someone who's always staring off into space I am a very observant person. I notice most things, however, there is that occasional thing that slips my attention. In new places or in large groups of people I get anxious and so I tend to study my environment.
Amusing: I live and breath to make people laugh. I may not enjoy life to it's fullest or anything like that, but I do honestly try to make those around me laugh. I enjoy hearing my mom or siblings laugh and even more so when I'm the cause of that laughter. I will never become sick of how happy I make my brothers and sister laugh when I'm acting like a dork, humiliating myself, or teasing them. I get the most joy out of making others laugh. Being a funny person though makes you resilient person who hardly laughs and if you can make me laugh or even crack a grin then I give you props, I'm not so easily amused.
Open-minded: Being an idealist has its perks, open-mindedness being one of them. I am someone who doesn't easily judge someone based on looks, personality, sexual orientations, gender identification, etc. I actually enjoy diversity and unlike most see the beauty of differences. I strongly support those that are unique or what society would call strange.
Proper: I use big words and I have manners unlike most of the kids at my school. It irks me when people don't say thank you, please, and all that jazz. My friends call me a grandma because I actually say excuse me, thank you, and please. And though I love my friends and family it doesn't mean I dislike it when they don't have manners.
Idealist: I enjoy daydreaming and coming up with creative ideas or interesting thought processes. Half the time I zone out I'm thinking about my future, plans for SR, my books, solving things, etc. You name it and I more than likely would have thought of it.
Realist: Now just because I'm an idealist doesn't mean I don't know how to be realistic. I guess in a way I'm a mixture of an idealist and realist.
Direct: I'm blunt as hell. I do not like sugar-coating things or dancing around situations unless I see fit. I also hate it when people are passive aggressive. Like seriously if you're going to say something say it to my face and loud enough for me to hear. I do not have time playing games and so I speak frank and true. This often at times can make me seem rude or disrespectful.
Loyal: I am a very loyal person, to the point that it borderlines scary. I don't abandon my friends or family and will always be there if someone needs me. I'm a rock to hold you in place, a fire to light your darkest nights, a pleasant companion, a blanket to hide you from the monsters under your bed, and a knight to protect you from your demons. Sorry to sound so cheesy, but it's true. I am loyal to the end and will do everything within my power to watch out and care for someone I hold dear.
Passionate: The things I do enjoy in life I'm passionate about. I enjoy animals and would die for them. Family is everything to me and I wouldn't hesitate to die for them, especially my siblings. Messing with them is practically a death sentence. Friends are considered family and I see most of them as siblings I never had that I would protect to the end. Fitting considering all my friends are younger than me.

Significant Historical Events:
In fourth grade I got something known as Mono or the kissing disease, generally, it's transferred and spread through some form of oral contact. I had a rare case of having it for a whole whopping year. I wasn't able to take anything because there it no known cure, the only cure is rest. I vaguely remember being at school in our stairwell because we were heading somewhere as a class and then the next moment I'm waking up because my mom was at the school to pick me up and bring me to the hospital. I apparently almost collapsed in the stairwell and if it wasn't for the teacher being next to me I more than likely would have seriously hurt myself and others.

I believe when I was 6-8 years old I had gotten pneumonia. It was so bad that the doctors weren't expecting me to make it, but I just so happened to make it Razz. Couldn't leave so young now, could I? I had one lung full of it while 3/4 of my other lung was full of it. Half my life has been in hospitals and still is though less than when I was in elementary. I have such a weak immune system that a cold might be nothing but a nuisance to somebody else, but to me, it literally leeches me of my energy and can even turn deadly. Not too long ago I was dusting my room and my allergies started acting up. Not even 24 hours passed before it turned into a cold and then 2 days later I had bronchitis and an ear infection. If I didn't go into the docters I'm nearly positive that it could have turned into pneumonia again.

Hopes for the Future:
I'm still unsure on what exactly I want to do in the future, but I know I want to do something that I'm passionate about. I want to do many things, but I don't know what. I want to learn how to build sites and do graphic design and photo manipulation. I also want to try out law school, genealogy, and something to do with animals.

Hobbies & Interests:
I love reading and when I have a good book you can find me with my nose in it. My current record of completing a book is 24 hours and it was a fairly thick sized book. I do enjoy painting though I don't do it as much as I used too. I love animals and nature besides bugs and anything with more than four legs and two eyes. This means I freak out when I see a spider or bug. I enjoy doing speech and debate and at the moment I'm doing something called Mock Trial. I am interested in genes and genetics and find it fascinating on how it works. I'm also interested in criminology and creepy enough horrific experiments done to human beings as well as old torture methods. Shocked

I love doing graphic design and I hope to further my experience with a graphic design class I'll be taking at school. I'm still new to the whole photo manipulation, but I'm sure I can get there. I also enjoy gaming, though I'm not a hardcore gamer whose life revolves around video games. I'm more interested in open world gaming with fantasy or realism. I also like here and there horror games.

Interesting Facts About Me:
I have a double jointed jaw I can wiggle my ears and I can somewhat lift a single eyebrow at a time. I'm the oldest out of six siblings as well.

My Role Here at SR:
Being the creator of the place I'm here as someone who enforces rules, comes up with guides, helps people, does most of the graphic design of the site, etc.
Back to top Go down
https://seekingredemption.rpg-board.net
Perception
Perception

Character Information
Character Size: 95 cms; 25 kgs (55lbs)
Other Characters:
Animal Species: Black Panther

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Computer Screen   Behind the Computer Screen EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 1:43 am

How do you pronounce your name, out of curiosity? Is it like "an-knee-sah-" ? o.O
Back to top Go down
http://grassbeneathmypaws.proboards.com/
Seven
Owner
Owner
Seven

Character Information
Character Size: 99cm
Other Characters: Alayus & Rishi
Animal Species: Dire Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Computer Screen   Behind the Computer Screen EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 2:26 am

Sadly no xD it's "Uh-knee- sah". The way my name is spelled and pronounced is incredibly rare to see. You can't even find how to pronounce it on the internet.
Back to top Go down
https://seekingredemption.rpg-board.net
Perception
Perception

Character Information
Character Size: 95 cms; 25 kgs (55lbs)
Other Characters:
Animal Species: Black Panther

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Computer Screen   Behind the Computer Screen EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 2:29 am

Oohh!! I was so close! That's incredibly pretty though! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://grassbeneathmypaws.proboards.com/
Fallen
Newborn
Newborn
Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Computer Screen   Behind the Computer Screen EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 6:43 am

Umm....my na-should I be saying my name on the internet? I don't think so. Anyways, can someone show me the ropes around here? I litterally just joined and I know quite a bit from reading all the rules (in pretty sure I read all of them...) Heh. Yea I'm new..
Back to top Go down
http://Im almost always on Warrior Cats Online. Username: Fallen
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Computer Screen   Behind the Computer Screen Empty

Back to top Go down

Behind the Computer Screen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Seeking Redemption :: Member Lounge :: Welcoming Committee-
Jump to: