Seeking Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semi-realistic, Literate, feline and canine roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» The Pack Roleplay
New and the Old (Open) EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 4:23 am by Guest

» Would you Rather?
New and the Old (Open) EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 1:33 am by Shaman Wisp

» Gathering Herbs
New and the Old (Open) EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 1:26 am by Shaman Wisp

» The Shula Region - Pokemon RP
New and the Old (Open) EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 12:21 pm by Guest

» Once Upon a Nightmare (JCK) -- Fairy Tale Horror (3 Years!)
New and the Old (Open) EmptyThu May 25, 2017 10:42 pm by Guest

» INCANDESCENCE | post apocalyptic wolf rp
New and the Old (Open) EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 12:33 pm by Guest

» The Packs Fates *wolf rpg*
New and the Old (Open) EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 1:28 pm by Guest

» Beginning of History || Warrior Cat Roleplay
New and the Old (Open) EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 11:05 am by Guest

» Wild By Heart, A Roleplay
New and the Old (Open) EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 3:37 pm by Firesong

Member Spotlight
Best Relationship
Pack Spotlight
Best Quote
Best Thread
Character Spotlight
Best Pal
Best Gal
Best NB Pal
Election

New and the Old (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rouge Blixt
Co-owner
Co-owner
Rouge Blixt

Character Information
Character Size: 79 cm
Other Characters:
Animal Species: Arctic Wolf

New and the Old (Open) Empty
PostSubject: New and the Old (Open)   New and the Old (Open) EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 10:27 pm

The white and grey wolf walked across the rotting wooden floor, his dark eyes looking downward so he won't accidentally step on a rusted nail, and puncture his delicate pads. Beams of light from the falling sun shone down between the caved in holes of the barn roof, illuminating dust that could not be seen before. As he walked past on such beam of light, the dust was thrown into a frenzy.

Stopping in the middle of the floor, he raised his black nose up and sniffed the air, refusing the urge to sneeze. The barn smelt of wood and rust, as long as the distant smell of hay and animals that once upon a time existed here.

Blixt has been walking all through the day, eager to find a place that he could settle himself at least temporary. Yes, he still had some habits from when he was a still in a pack, though he wasn't sure what he felt of that.

Feeling the weariness of his muscles begging him to rest, he felt energized, and too restless to give into his body's commands. Instead, he lowered his nose and started sniffing the floor, trying to catch the scent of a mouse. They were bound to be here, as the barn would provide a good home for the coming winter.  
Back to top Go down
Albannach
Administrator
Administrator
Albannach

Character Information
Character Size: 99cm
Other Characters:
Animal Species: Dire/Scottish Wolf Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: New and the Old (Open)   New and the Old (Open) EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 2:57 pm

Bràth let out a snort as he inspected the old building. He brought his snout to the ground, searching for any small prey nearby. A small snack would be good right about now. The quiet here helped soothed his recent frustration. His encounter with the two packs, specifically that Nero character, had left him rather irritated. Something about that wolf just ticked him off to no end. He couldn't quite place it. The brute figured it was something to do with the way the alpha acted. "And if that's how the alpha acts, what does that say about the pack?" He questioned mentally. Shaking his head slightly, he continued to drink in the scents.

He stopped for a moment, an unexpected scent reaching his nostrils. There was another wolf here, or at least had been here. He became alert, sifting through the details of this scent. He couldn't connect it to any pack, so he'd guess it was a fellow loner. Whether it had good intentions or not was another story. Bràth let out a quiet sigh. As long as it wasn't aggressive, it was fine by him. He returned his focus to finding something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Rouge Blixt
Co-owner
Co-owner
Rouge Blixt

Character Information
Character Size: 79 cm
Other Characters:
Animal Species: Arctic Wolf

PostSubject: Re: New and the Old (Open)   New and the Old (Open) EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 6:33 pm

The white wolf's grey colored eyes landed a scurrying field mouse, as he had expected would be wandering around. Without any hesitation, he scooped up the small mouse with his jaws and nit into it, crushing the body and killing it instantly before he gulped it down, no trace of blood left to be seen on his muzzle. Hearing footsteps coming from outside the crumbling walls, his ears swirled, and so did the rest of his body and he turned to face the direction of the faint noise, before taking in a deep sniff. 'Another wolf. I can't imagine they'll be here other than the same reason I am, and i'm not sharing.' The male thought, before he quickly walked outside the barn, and towards the wolf, not interested in playing any waiting games.

But he gritted his teeth when he got his first glimpse of the large, black male. 'Ugh. No, I can't do this by fighting him, thats for sure.' Stopping before the amber eyed dire wolf, Blixt looked up at him, a tad annoyed he had to so in order to look at the loner wolf in the eyes.

"You. I Know you could smell me from when I was within the shelter, so why are you still hanging about? I am not going to make 'friends' with you, nor am I sharing. Go and fool around with the nearby elk I can smell, your size would make it easy to catch it. Don't disturb me." The rogue shot the brute a cold look, showing no submissiveness or emotion.
Back to top Go down
Albannach
Administrator
Administrator
Albannach

Character Information
Character Size: 99cm
Other Characters:
Animal Species: Dire/Scottish Wolf Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: New and the Old (Open)   New and the Old (Open) EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 7:53 pm

Bràth looked up at the sound of approaching pawsteps. He opened his mouth in preparation to greet them, only to be beaten to it. The brute's right ear flicked at the other wolf's words. "Well damn, nice to meet you too." The Scottish male growled, rolling his eyes. His frustration only rose with this interaction. "Great. Just another problem to add to the list." The loner thought to himself, returning his gaze back to the other male. "I am still 'hanging about' because I'm here for a quick snack. You dinnae own the place. In fact, I was prepared to leave ya alone." Bràth answered, his tail flicking in irritation. 

"So how about this? I'm going to catch something small, I'm going to eat said thing, and then I'm going leave." The black male stated, glaring down at the wolf in front of him. "And we're no gonna bother each other again." He added, his lips pulled back and his teeth revealed in annoyance. "Any problems with that? Just try me." He snarled. If wolves here wanted to play it aggressive, he was just fine with that. He knew how to deal with it. Bràth continued to stare down the other loner, refusing to budge an inch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New and the Old (Open)   New and the Old (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

New and the Old (Open)
Page 1 of 1