Seeking Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semi-realistic, Literate, feline and canine roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» The Pack Roleplay
Waiting (COMPLETED) EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 4:23 am by Guest

» Would you Rather?
Waiting (COMPLETED) EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 1:33 am by Shaman Wisp

» Gathering Herbs
Waiting (COMPLETED) EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 1:26 am by Shaman Wisp

» The Shula Region - Pokemon RP
Waiting (COMPLETED) EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 12:21 pm by Guest

» Once Upon a Nightmare (JCK) -- Fairy Tale Horror (3 Years!)
Waiting (COMPLETED) EmptyThu May 25, 2017 10:42 pm by Guest

» INCANDESCENCE | post apocalyptic wolf rp
Waiting (COMPLETED) EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 12:33 pm by Guest

» The Packs Fates *wolf rpg*
Waiting (COMPLETED) EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 1:28 pm by Guest

» Beginning of History || Warrior Cat Roleplay
Waiting (COMPLETED) EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 11:05 am by Guest

» Wild By Heart, A Roleplay
Waiting (COMPLETED) EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 3:37 pm by Firesong

Member Spotlight
Best Relationship
Pack Spotlight
Best Quote
Best Thread
Character Spotlight
Best Pal
Best Gal
Best NB Pal
Election

Waiting (COMPLETED)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rad Radish
Co-owner
Co-owner
Rad Radish

Location : In a field full of butterflys... though life isn't as simple.

Character Information
Character Size: 82 cm
Other Characters: Rogue Blixt, Pup Renzo
Animal Species: Grey wolf

Waiting (COMPLETED) Empty
PostSubject: Waiting (COMPLETED)   Waiting (COMPLETED) EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 4:29 pm

~Alphess Raina~

Snow crunched, and caved in as the alphess wolf walked along, the snow not being able to take her weight. Specks of it littered her long coat, not melting due to how her fur was designed by evolution. Stopping before the spot that would no longer be considered Pixduas Territory, the young wolf squinted her dark blue eyes, eying a carcass that laid not too far from her. Raina couldn't see what was the cause of death from her spot, but she smelled no blood, and she smelled no rotting meat, so Raina came to the assumption that the rabbit died from natural causes, such as starvation or illness, only a few hours ago.

Passing the border, and into loner area, Raina picked up the dead rabbit by its scruff and carried it back into her territory. She gently dropped the creature onto the ground, and started to dig a hole next to it. She didn't consider herself desperate enough to risk eating the hare, which might be still filled with the illness that killed it. Plus she didn't want to attract any loners to her borders with the scent of food, and Raina respected the dead, even though it was simply prey.

Busy with her task, she've forgotten what she had came here for, which was to see if there was any loners roaming around her borders.
]

Made by @Chassity
Back to top Go down
Scout Rishi
Owner
Owner
Scout Rishi

Character Information
Character Size: 30 in.
Other Characters: Alayus & Nero
Animal Species: Ocelot

PostSubject: Re: Waiting (COMPLETED)   Waiting (COMPLETED) EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 8:23 pm

Amber eyes glowed in the setting suns after glow, they trailed after a silver canid and watched her bury something that was small and furry. A rabbit..? The feline thought to herself as she moved to get a better view. "What are you doing? Bury fair food. You know there are others outside your little pack that starve and would not pass up food no matter how it died. And here you are respecting the dead. Why?" The small feline giggled as she layers down on a bare tree branch. Her tail hung down and twitched left to right. She had short spotted fur so the cool air made her shiver, the cool breeze rubbing her fur the wrong way. "Mighty cold isn't it? How are you fairing with this harsh winter?" Rishi gave a friendly smile before getting up and climbing down the tree she was laying on. "I guess I should introduce myself, huh? My name is Rishi, I'm an ocelot! Who are you?" The feline giggled as she jumped from the tree trunk and into the snow, only this time she fell into it. She was a small cat, much small than her more larger cousins and all the other canids. She managed to climb herself out of her snowy hole and looked towards the grey wolf.
Back to top Go down
https://seekingredemption.rpg-board.net/
Rad Radish
Co-owner
Co-owner
Rad Radish

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Waiting (COMPLETED)   Waiting (COMPLETED) EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 8:49 pm

~Alphess Raina~

As Raina picked up the rabbit and placed it in the hole, Raina looked up to hear a fair voice, and a giggle. Looking around, Raina did not see anything. What the... She thought in confusion, until she looked higher and saw a small cat with a leopard pattern on its fur, looking just as exotic looking as her larger look-a-like.

The alpharess watched carefully as the cat climbed down from its lazy perch on the tree, and faced Raina on ground.

"Rishi? That's a good point. I never experienced starvation, so I suppose I don't know what it feels like to be desperate. I wonder who respects prey more... me, who buries food out of guilt, or the loners who will put every piece of meat to use? Ah... sorry, I always find myself saying some sort of lecture. Old habits from my old mentor" Raina chuckled, before turning serious again and looking down hard at the ocelot.

"Anyways, i'm Alphess Raina, leader of this territory. You shouldn't be roaming around here if you have no intentions to join. You are lucky you haven't stumbled upon the neighboring group, or you will be dead where you stand." Raina frowned heavily, hating to imagine this sweet cat be murdered by the paws of Alpha Nero.
]

Made by @Chassity
Back to top Go down
Scout Rishi
Owner
Owner
Scout Rishi

Character Information
Character Size: 30 in.
Other Characters: Alayus & Nero
Animal Species: Ocelot

PostSubject: Re: Waiting (COMPLETED)   Waiting (COMPLETED) EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 8:37 am

Rishi gave a 100 watt smile as she bounded through the snow and towards the wolf, stopping just short of the border. "I did not know a pack resided here. I was simply looking for food and some place warm to stay for the night. My bad," Rishi smiled before continuing. "Good day Alphess Raina!" the ocelot meowed before hesitating and than speaking. "I-I don't usually ask this, but I'm desperate and I want a place to call home. Would it be alright with you if I can join your pack? I know I don't look like much, but I'm fast and sneaky! I could even gather information for you on this other pack." Rishi had a hopeful expression on her face. A shiver racked her small stature. You could tell that she was freezing as she curled into herself and shivered, trying to gain warmth.
Back to top Go down
https://seekingredemption.rpg-board.net/
Rad Radish
Co-owner
Co-owner
Rad Radish

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Waiting (COMPLETED)   Waiting (COMPLETED) EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 9:54 am

Raina blinked in surprise at the jungle cat, her dark blue eyes breaking away from Rishi as Raina thought, Ugh... this ocolot needs to stop stuttering...

"Can you?" Raina asked amused, looking back at Rishi. "Well... I am running low on members, and a spy could be very useful... alright, I suppose I will accept you as a scout. Please make yourself useful, or you'll be hearing from me" Raina winked, before noticing the state of the freezing cat.

"If you keep moving around, you can gain some warmth. So come, and make yourself home at Pixduas" Raina gentily smiled, before turning around and beginning to walk off to the den site.

(Sorry for shortness, I didn't know what to say)

~Alphess Raina~
]

Made by @Chassity
Back to top Go down
Seven
Owner
Owner
Seven

Character Information
Character Size: 99cm
Other Characters: Alayus & Rishi
Animal Species: Dire Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Waiting (COMPLETED)   Waiting (COMPLETED) EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 10:08 am

This thread has been completed. It'll now be locked.
Back to top Go down
https://seekingredemption.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting (COMPLETED)   Waiting (COMPLETED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting (COMPLETED)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Seeking Redemption :: Borders :: Pixduas Border-
Jump to: