Seeking Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semi-realistic, Literate, feline and canine roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» The Pack Roleplay
Merry Christmas!! EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 4:23 am by Guest

» Would you Rather?
Merry Christmas!! EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 1:33 am by Shaman Wisp

» Gathering Herbs
Merry Christmas!! EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 1:26 am by Shaman Wisp

» The Shula Region - Pokemon RP
Merry Christmas!! EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 12:21 pm by Guest

» Once Upon a Nightmare (JCK) -- Fairy Tale Horror (3 Years!)
Merry Christmas!! EmptyThu May 25, 2017 10:42 pm by Guest

» INCANDESCENCE | post apocalyptic wolf rp
Merry Christmas!! EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 12:33 pm by Guest

» The Packs Fates *wolf rpg*
Merry Christmas!! EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 1:28 pm by Guest

» Beginning of History || Warrior Cat Roleplay
Merry Christmas!! EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 11:05 am by Guest

» Wild By Heart, A Roleplay
Merry Christmas!! EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 3:37 pm by Firesong

Member Spotlight
Best Relationship
Pack Spotlight
Best Quote
Best Thread
Character Spotlight
Best Pal
Best Gal
Best NB Pal
Election

Merry Christmas!!

Go down 
+2
Rad Radish
Albannach
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Perception
Perception

Character Information
Character Size: 95 cms; 25 kgs (55lbs)
Other Characters:
Animal Species: Black Panther

Merry Christmas!! Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas!!   Merry Christmas!! EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 2:09 pm

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all are having a wonderful day, spending time with loved ones <3
Back to top Go down
http://grassbeneathmypaws.proboards.com/
Little
Newborn
Newborn
Little

Character Information
Character Size: 52cm
Other Characters:
Animal Species: Siberian husky

Merry Christmas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!   Merry Christmas!! EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 4:47 pm

Merry Christmas (Eve, here in the midwest) to you too, Perc~! My family is having our Christmas early since we have to travel somewhere on Christmas in order to beat out a massive snowstorm, so my sis and I are currently waiting on my mom and her boyfriend to get home so we can start "celebrating". XD they should be getting here soon, but it's super foggy outside.... Merry Christmas!! 855756393
Back to top Go down
Seven
Owner
Owner
Seven

Character Information
Character Size: 99cm
Other Characters: Alayus & Rishi
Animal Species: Dire Wolf

Merry Christmas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!   Merry Christmas!! EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 5:10 pm

We just had a semi-snow storm kind of blow throw MN, left our roads covered in black ice. Anyways, I hope they get home safe Little and Merry Christmas to the both of you too! I hope you guys have a splendid time enjoying it with your friends and family Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://seekingredemption.rpg-board.net
Little
Newborn
Newborn
Little

Character Information
Other Characters:

Merry Christmas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!   Merry Christmas!! EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 10:46 pm

Well my mom and her boyfriend ended up home safely! We had one of my favorite meals (CHEESY POTATOOOOES) and opened up our presents! I got a lot of money and gift cards @_@
AND WAIT, SEV, BY MN DO YOU MEAN MINNESOTA? Cus I'm actually there right now XD My sis and I are headed to South Dakota to see my bro! ^^ we won't be getting there til 2am, tho. uGH. CAR RIDES, MAN.

NONETHELESS, HAPPY HOLIDAYS, M'FRIENDS~
Back to top Go down
Seven
Owner
Owner
Seven

Character Information

Merry Christmas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!   Merry Christmas!! EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 11:29 pm

Yes, I live in the Minnesota xDD. Nothing spectacular about it except some of our Great Lakes, but even then. Well travel safely and it's good to hear that they made it home safely :p.
Back to top Go down
Albannach
Administrator
Administrator
Albannach

Character Information
Other Characters:
Animal Species: Dire/Scottish Wolf Hybrid

Merry Christmas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!   Merry Christmas!! EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 3:54 am

Merry Christmas everyone! Here in Scotland we're currently getting through Storm Barbara and now Storm Conor is about to smack us around for a bit. Honestly it just feels as rainy as usual. Anyway, I hope everybody has a safe and enjoyable holiday!
Back to top Go down
Rad Radish
Co-owner
Co-owner
Rad Radish

Location : In a field full of butterflys... though life isn't as simple.

Character Information
Character Size: 82 cm
Other Characters: Rogue Blixt, Pup Renzo
Animal Species: Grey wolf

Merry Christmas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!   Merry Christmas!! EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 4:29 am

Yo! Happy christmas! Mine was pretty quiet and laid-back, it was just me, my mom, and my two sisters. Food was okay, better than I expected, since my mother is not festive at all XD She HATES christmas. S anyway..

-RANT INCOMING-

So i've been "Hinting" That i've wanted a new computer for awhile now, and so yeah, that's what my mom got me. The computer was SUPPOSED to be brand new, but to our lovely surprise, that was not the case. There was already a main account set up, and it was passcoded. so now i'm stuck on the guest account, because I can't do sh*t. I had to wait to Monday so we can turn in back in and get a ACTUAL new one. Grr.... all I want is a new computer, that all i'm asking for, santa ;(
Back to top Go down
Seven
Owner
Owner
Seven

Character Information

Merry Christmas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!   Merry Christmas!! EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 2:25 pm

LOL poor you Rad. Well I was up all night, my muscles were in pain for no reason, must be catching something now -sighs-s again... went to bed. I swear 5 mins went by and I was being woken up by my mom and brother. I was surprised I even got presents this year :p got some movies and a sweatshirt. Otherwise, my Christmas morning was pretty laidback and chill. How about you guys, how was your guys' morning or night?
Back to top Go down
Perception
Perception

Character Information
Character Size: 95 cms; 25 kgs (55lbs)
Other Characters:
Animal Species: Black Panther

Merry Christmas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!   Merry Christmas!! EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 2:44 pm

You guys seem to be having crazy weather predicaments LOL. It's just been warm here haha. <3

I hope all your days are going well. Lots of tasty food, amazing gifts and even better company!
Back to top Go down
http://grassbeneathmypaws.proboards.com/
Charity
Co-owner
Co-owner
Charity

Character Information
Character Size: 96cm
Other Characters: Thalia
Animal Species: Gray Wolf

Merry Christmas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!   Merry Christmas!! EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 9:05 pm

Right! xD -Agrees with Percy-

My Christmas went pretty well (sorry for late reply). Surprisingly, the temperature was 70 degrees. I was hoping for snow to appear (knowing well that it wouldn't), and it didn't. :p Overall though my Christmas was great! ^^
Back to top Go down
Little
Newborn
Newborn
Little

Character Information
Other Characters:

Merry Christmas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!   Merry Christmas!! EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 11:15 pm

Well, yesterday's weather was pretty unpleasant... lots of rain, before turning into freezing rain, along with very high winds. Thankfully my brother made it to the hotel, and he, my sister, and I all went out to eat. Other than that, our Christmas was mostly chill, since we actually did all those presents and that stuff on Christmas Eve.
Aaaaaaand tomorrow I'm going to be visiting my grandparents and cousins... hopefully they have some lefse leftover from their Christmas dinner. *_*
SPEAKING OF WHICH, do any of you guys have some sort of "family tradition" Christmas food in your dinners? Usually my relatives have lefse, but my mom will make rømmegrøt for our dinner. gotta love Norwegian food.
Back to top Go down
Seven
Owner
Owner
Seven

Character Information

Merry Christmas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!   Merry Christmas!! EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 2:05 pm

Eeeehhhhh nope. My family is not festive what-so-ever. I'm sure if we were more connected to our roots we would be, but we don't have anything really "traditional" when it comes to foods. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Merry Christmas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!   Merry Christmas!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Seeking Redemption :: Member Lounge :: Special Occasions-
Jump to: