Seeking Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semi-realistic, Literate, feline and canine roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» The Pack Roleplay
Staff bone count & unfairness EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 4:23 am by Guest

» Would you Rather?
Staff bone count & unfairness EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 1:33 am by Shaman Wisp

» Gathering Herbs
Staff bone count & unfairness EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 1:26 am by Shaman Wisp

» The Shula Region - Pokemon RP
Staff bone count & unfairness EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 12:21 pm by Guest

» Once Upon a Nightmare (JCK) -- Fairy Tale Horror (3 Years!)
Staff bone count & unfairness EmptyThu May 25, 2017 10:42 pm by Guest

» INCANDESCENCE | post apocalyptic wolf rp
Staff bone count & unfairness EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 12:33 pm by Guest

» The Packs Fates *wolf rpg*
Staff bone count & unfairness EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 1:28 pm by Guest

» Beginning of History || Warrior Cat Roleplay
Staff bone count & unfairness EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 11:05 am by Guest

» Wild By Heart, A Roleplay
Staff bone count & unfairness EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 3:37 pm by Firesong

Member Spotlight
Best Relationship
Pack Spotlight
Best Quote
Best Thread
Character Spotlight
Best Pal
Best Gal
Best NB Pal
Election

Staff bone count & unfairness

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Perception
Perception

Character Information
Character Size: 95 cms; 25 kgs (55lbs)
Other Characters:
Animal Species: Black Panther

Staff bone count & unfairness Empty
PostSubject: Staff bone count & unfairness   Staff bone count & unfairness EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 5:35 am

May I suggest not providing staff with large bone counts inadequate to their post counts? I'm seeing staff with over 1000 bones and this is... Incredibly unfair especially if the staff have got similar post counts as members. It is clear that it has been tampered with.

It means that staff can buy all these new character slots and rare things while members with greater posts than them...Can't do anything. And this - in my eyes, instills unfairness.

It's great to reward staff for their efforts, but this reward is a little extreme and rather unfair to existing and new users who are very, very limited as to what they can actually do.

-- Note: Apologies if this comes across as a compliant. It is just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
http://grassbeneathmypaws.proboards.com/
Charity
Co-owner
Co-owner
Charity

Character Information
Character Size: 96cm
Other Characters: Thalia
Animal Species: Gray Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Staff bone count & unfairness   Staff bone count & unfairness EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 6:56 am

I'm glad you are involved and you care about the site's well being. Before you created this post, I have thought about this as well. I looked at the bones for members who weren't staff and compared them to the staff... members (who were not staff) had much less bones than staff by a HUGE margin. Many things in the shop ware quite expensive and little bones are earned with rping. I will bring this up to the staff and see what we can do. I already have ideas. ^^ Thank for for posting this.
Back to top Go down
Elder Alayus
Owner
Owner
Elder Alayus

Character Information
Character Size: 87cm
Other Characters: Nero & Rishi
Animal Species: Grey Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Staff bone count & unfairness   Staff bone count & unfairness EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 7:00 am

Staff had this amount of bones before we even opened up, I gave them that amount for helping me create this place because in my eyes it's not a hunky dory kind of thing. It takes time and effort to make a site and I think it's well deserving, I'm sorry if it seems a little unfair. I do not mind paying if people want something rare or expensive, but don't have the bones to do so. If this is such a big problem I could subtract 5,000 bones.
Back to top Go down
https://seekingredemption.rpg-board.net/
Perception
Perception

Character Information
Character Size: 95 cms; 25 kgs (55lbs)
Other Characters:
Animal Species: Black Panther

PostSubject: Re: Staff bone count & unfairness   Staff bone count & unfairness EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 8:14 pm

Beta Chassity wrote:
I'm glad you are involved and you care about the site's well being. Before you created this post, I have thought about this as well. I looked at the bones for members who weren't staff and compared them to the staff... members (who were not staff) had much less bones than staff by a HUGE margin. Many things in the shop ware quite expensive and little bones are earned with rping. I will bring this up to the staff and see what we can do. I already have ideas. ^^ Thank for for posting this.

Elder Alayus wrote:
Staff had this amount of bones before we even opened up, I gave them that amount for helping me create this place because in my eyes it's not a hunky dory kind of thing. It takes time and effort to make a site and I think it's well deserving, I'm sorry if it seems a little unfair. I do not mind paying if people want something rare or expensive, but don't have the bones to do so. If this is such a big problem I could subtract 5,000 bones.

Rewarding staff for their accomplishments is always nice. Making a forum is no easy feat. There's a lot of set up and things to sort out. However, the amounts are extreme and it kind of seems unfairness in my eyes especially as the forum is brand new. Staff have 1000 bones, while new members don't even have 20? That's not right, even if staff were rewarded for assistance. While staff have helped create the forum, this style or method of reward is unfair. Staff members have thousands, up upon regular members? Hmm..

I think that this is a discussion for staff. Not for me. It's up to you as staff what you do. But, it certainly fosters unfairness in my mind. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://grassbeneathmypaws.proboards.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff bone count & unfairness   Staff bone count & unfairness Empty

Back to top Go down

Staff bone count & unfairness
Page 1 of 1