Seeking Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semi-realistic, Literate, feline and canine roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» The Pack Roleplay
A Little Bit Bigger [OPEN] EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 4:23 am by Guest

» Would you Rather?
A Little Bit Bigger [OPEN] EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 1:33 am by Shaman Wisp

» Gathering Herbs
A Little Bit Bigger [OPEN] EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 1:26 am by Shaman Wisp

» The Shula Region - Pokemon RP
A Little Bit Bigger [OPEN] EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 12:21 pm by Guest

» Once Upon a Nightmare (JCK) -- Fairy Tale Horror (3 Years!)
A Little Bit Bigger [OPEN] EmptyThu May 25, 2017 10:42 pm by Guest

» INCANDESCENCE | post apocalyptic wolf rp
A Little Bit Bigger [OPEN] EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 12:33 pm by Guest

» The Packs Fates *wolf rpg*
A Little Bit Bigger [OPEN] EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 1:28 pm by Guest

» Beginning of History || Warrior Cat Roleplay
A Little Bit Bigger [OPEN] EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 11:05 am by Guest

» Wild By Heart, A Roleplay
A Little Bit Bigger [OPEN] EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 3:37 pm by Firesong

Member Spotlight
Best Relationship
Pack Spotlight
Best Quote
Best Thread
Character Spotlight
Best Pal
Best Gal
Best NB Pal
Election

A Little Bit Bigger [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scout Rishi
Owner
Owner
Scout Rishi

Character Information
Character Size: 30 in.
Other Characters: Alayus & Nero
Animal Species: Ocelot

A Little Bit Bigger [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: A Little Bit Bigger [OPEN]   A Little Bit Bigger [OPEN] EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 9:25 pm

A small feline jumped from barren tree to barren tree, trying her hardest her mortal enemy... snow. How the canines and big cats of Ithera dealt with the solid white substance was beyond Rishi. Perhaps it was because she herself had a shorter more fine coat compared to her Alphess' and the elders, Alayus' coat. But the what of Emysia's - was it - coat was short like hers. Then again the black panther was born around snow, the ocelot was not having been born farther south. Rishi and her parents may have been loners, spending their days traveling and discovering new lands, much which harbored the white solid. The feline never grew accustomed to it, much rather preferring the warm and sunny days. But alas if the scout was going to live and settle here she would need to learn to tolerate the cold. She paused in her jumping when she saw the large body of water before her. So this must be Hannah Naku Lake... the ocelot that to herself. Wanting to soak in the view she laid down on a sturdy tree branch. Her tail hung off the branch she laid purch upon, twitching and swaying to the light breeze.
Back to top Go down
https://seekingredemption.rpg-board.net/
Rad Radish
Co-owner
Co-owner
Rad Radish

Location : In a field full of butterflys... though life isn't as simple.

Character Information
Character Size: 82 cm
Other Characters: Rogue Blixt, Pup Renzo
Animal Species: Grey wolf

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Bigger [OPEN]   A Little Bit Bigger [OPEN] EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 6:30 pm

~Alphess Raina~

The tall, light colored wolf walked through familiar forest as snow stuck to her legs as she passed by, and branches from leafless trees slid pass her sides, making her shiver, her imagination making her think of shadows trying to claw at her, attempting to take her down into their cold, emotionless void. Shaking her head rid of the dark thoughts, a small scuttling sound grabbed her attention, much like someone dangling a cat-nip toy in front of a kitten. Giving a quick glance around her, making sure there was no Pixduas members to gawk at her, she gave the squirrel a devious grin before she lurched forward, not even caring to use normal sneaking methods as she raced after it, her agile body bending and lowering to dodge low-hanging branches.

After awhile, the two's progress was halted by the appearance of Hannah Naku lake, its waters lapping lazily against the shore. Raina's dark blue eyes looked almost black in the lack of light as they tracked the squirrel scurry up a willow tree, disappearing in its branches. Raina frowned, upset her chase has ended, until she saw a large boulder was next to the tree. Raina was a very clever wolf, and she saw the boulder as a chance.

So she jumped onto the boulder, almost sliding off its slippery surface. She narrowed her eyes at a thick branch, and she carefully stretched her body and stepped onto the branch, nervousness filling her body as she realized it would be very hard to stay on it, as she did not have the claws a cat would have. But, she was determined, and she managed to stay on top of the branch.

Thats when things started going wrong. It seems like the boulder wasn't very stable at all, and the thing tipped and started to roll, far enough that Raina couldn't use it to get back down again. That wasn't a big deal, but the real problem was that there was a knot in the tree she didn't see before, and she got her paw very stuck in it.

Raina gulped. Wolves, or canines in general, did not climb trees for a reason.

]

Made by @Chassity
Back to top Go down
Perception
Perception

Character Information
Character Size: 95 cms; 25 kgs (55lbs)
Other Characters:
Animal Species: Black Panther

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Bigger [OPEN]   A Little Bit Bigger [OPEN] EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 6:50 pm

A Little Bit Bigger [OPEN] 2hg90t3

The beautiful lake was in the feline's sights. The feline watched as the waters edges licked at the stones. The water seemed to glisten in her sights. It was relatively quiet, soundless in comparison to that of gushing, spilling waterfalls, or even the ocean. Emysia had not really seen much lands other than what was on offer in Pixduas, however she had heard many wonderful tales.

The shadow colored Jaeger was lying in a willow tree - her stomach flat against a relatively thick, heavy branch. A pair of sleek legs dangled down from where she perched. Emysia's head gently resting on her front paws that were tucked up.

The air was cold, however Emysia felt warm; contented with her place for relaxation. She released a gentle sigh, her eyes steadily closing. The moment was bliss.

Something startled the leopard however. Emysia gently lifted her head up from where it rested, her dilute eyes wider than before. She could smell someone - an Ocelot. She steadily turned her head, searching for where the scent could be. However, her attention was immediately captured by something else. The sound of a squirrel running up the branches, in seemingly a hurry. Emysia turned her head, watching as the little animal fled up the trees. The Jaeger thought the squirrel to be running from the Ocelot that she detected in the air, but it quickly became clear that the Ocelot was not the one lurking below the Jaeger.

The black feline slowly got up, lifting her legs up, before proceeding to leap down from her branch. In the feline's golden eyes, she saw the Alphess. Emysia was shocked to say the least. Wolves and dog-like animals were not for trees, she thought. Foxes maybe, but not wolves. Emysia watched as the Alphess gulped. It was like she knew she had got herself in a tricky situtation. Another glance revealed to the Jaeger that the she-wolf had in fact got her paw stuck. Emysia's paw was a lot bigger than Raina's, and so, she herself had never experienced that same problem. "Are you alright, Alphess?" She asked as she tilt her head. Emysia wore a rather sympathetic expression laced with concern. She couldn't imagine how her Alphess was feeling at this stage. Did it make it worse that Emysia was there, or better?

Back to top Go down
http://grassbeneathmypaws.proboards.com/
Scout Rishi
Owner
Owner
Scout Rishi

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Bigger [OPEN]   A Little Bit Bigger [OPEN] EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 8:59 pm

At first the ocelot was alone, but she later realized she was in fact not. Below her a black panther lazily laid, seeming to enjoy the peace and quite away from the pack. Just as she was about to speak to her feline counterpart a squirrel ran up the tree and chatted the creature that was previously chasing it. It just as quickly ran off somewhere else. Once again Rishi was about to speak to the leopard before the strangest thing happened. The sound of a moving boulder and leopard caught the ocelots attention. Getting up Rishi breathed in air through her parted lips, the scent of water, Emysia, herself, and her Alphess? Curious Rishi slowly made her way down from her perch, but stopped short when she saw the comical scene before her. No matter how hard she tried she couldn't stop the laugh bubbling out of her mouth. She nearly 'bout lost her balance on the branch she was standing on, "no offense Alpha, but I don't think wolves were meant to climb trees, no matter how determined." Rishi giggled as she covered her maw to try to keep from laughing out loud and further embarrassing her Alphess.

(Sorry for the short and crazy post)
Back to top Go down
Rad Radish
Co-owner
Co-owner
Rad Radish

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Bigger [OPEN]   A Little Bit Bigger [OPEN] EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 9:50 pm

~Alphess Raina~

The alphess, staring down at her caught paw, tugged hard on it, but the action made her back paws almost slip off the branch, and therefore the rest of her body. She was sure she would be able to get her paw out that way, as gravity is a fearsome force, but Raina feared she'll break her paw doing so. The light-colored wolf noted it though, she'll do that when she had no other options.  

Raina jumped when a black shadow flew down past her, colliding into the ground with a thump. In a attempt to look at the possible enemy, her paws almost slipped off the branch again. "Are you alright, Alphess?" She heard call down below her, and so more calmly this time, Raina looked down to see the black-colored jaeger. The large cat must have been in the same tree as Raina. She didn't know if this was a lucky, or unlucky moment in her life.

"I-I'm okay... I-I guess I got my childish behaviors ahead of me. Can you, um... help me out?" If wolves could blush, she would be completely red right now, embarrassed by her situation, and her old habit, which is stuttering. Hearing giggling, Raina gave up looking at Emysia and looked to the side, and found Rishi, the small cat she had just recently accepted into the pack. The scout seemed very amused.

"No... they're not meant to. Why did I have to learn that the hard way?" The alphess looked down at her paw with a disappointed look, giving it a few, pointless tugs.  

]

Made by @Chassity
Back to top Go down
Perception
Perception

Character Information
Other Characters:

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Bigger [OPEN]   A Little Bit Bigger [OPEN] EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 10:51 pm

The Jaeger's eyes widened in fear as she watched the Alphess attempt to free her paw by simply tugging. Emysia didn't want Raina to fall down. While, the land was not too far down, she still was not certain that Raina possessed the agility to land without seriously injuring herself.

The black panther slowly turned her head to the side, setting her dilute golden eyes on the Ocelot. Rishi had golden brown fur, and pretty spots and splashes of brown and black. The feline was stunning, despite the fact the words that came from her were oddly contrary.

Rishi's words seemed relatively harsh in the black feline's ears. Her words were true however, wolves should not be in trees, no matter their desire or determination. Though, Emysia found the statement to be harsh and simply fueled to the she-wolf's embarrassment.

Emysia had not been aware of where Rishi had been, nor that she was about to speak to her, on multiple occasions. If Emysia had of known, she would have thought it rude that she didn't acknowledge her sooner than when she had.

When the Alphess began to explain herself - and her reasoning for climbing the tree, Emysia was more than understanding. The Alphess hadn't been clever in her acts, but Emysia wouldn't hold that against her. The black huntress flashed Raina a kind smile, "Of course I'll help you out," she said. The black feline wasn't overly sure how to help the wolf, but she was determined to at least try.

The huntress's smile grew wider as Raina mentioned having to learn the hard way. "Don't know unless you try, I suppose?" She said, shrugging whilst looking towards Raina. "Maybe not your brightest moment. But, fear not, it won't be held against you," she said. The black panther continued to smile before shifting closer to Raina. Emysia was studying her paw with interest. If they managed to free her paw, then surely the rest would be relatively easy. A simple guide to move back onto the boulder..

Emysia agilely moved - jumping down the various, thick branches, before landing elegantly on the ground below. The panther went towards the lake and began searching for something to help soften and moisten the area of Raina's paw. After a few moments, Emysia discovered some green moss. It was wet, dripping with water from the lake. Perfect? She thought as she scooped it up in her midnight jaws.

The Jaeger made her way back up the tree, seemingly effortlessly. She climbed around the Alphess, placing herself on a branch near Rishi and leader. Emysia dropped the moss beside Raina's paw. "Maybe if we can moisten the area, it'll make it a bit slippery, so..Easier to free?"

Back to top Go down
Scout Rishi
Owner
Owner
Scout Rishi

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Bigger [OPEN]   A Little Bit Bigger [OPEN] EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 11:41 pm

Rishi gave her alphess a goofy grin before climbing down the tree to try and help free her alpha with Emysia, though she didn't know how much help she could do but be a bother and in the way. "It's alright young alphess! You're not the only one, even us felines get stuck in between a rock and hard place or at least I did," Rishi giggled at herself as she tried to figure out a way to help her alpha. Being small had its downfall and this was one of them, feeling useless and a bother. However, this did not deter the young ocelot and instead she tried to help steady her alphess. "I don't think my size is much help, but I'll help to the best of my ability. Alpha, try to steady your hind legs and balance yourself out. Use your tail as a balance, it will help at least I think it will." Rishi smiled softly as she tried demonstrating on how to properly balance herself to help Raina get an idea of what she meant. When Emysia left to find something to help Rishi stood close to her alpha's side, hoping to help her alpha balance and act as moral support. Hey, Emysia is it? Maybe we could use the wet moss as a way to soften the wood and we can scratch at it until Alphess Raina is able to free her paw! I don't know how effective you will be but it has to be worth a shot, right?" Rishi suggested and waited for a reply from her packmates.
Back to top Go down
Rad Radish
Co-owner
Co-owner
Rad Radish

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Bigger [OPEN]   A Little Bit Bigger [OPEN] EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 10:18 am

~Alphess Raina~

Raina frowned, but nodded as the panther reasurred her, before leaping off the tree, and wandered around, looking for something that Raina couldn't guess what, until the jeager returned with some dripping wet moss in its maw. She watched as the cat climbed back up next to her, and covered her paw with the moss, making Raina cringe from the feeling of cold, dirty water dripping down the sides. "That sounds like it might work" Raina said, before Rishi hopped up next to her, and made a motion with her body, showing how the ocelot might try to help. Raina also nodded at Rishi's suggestion.

"That's also a good idea. I'm sure doing both of these will free me from this awful wooden trap. Okay, Emysia, so you will try to weaken the area around my paw as much as you can, and then you can start pulling me. Rishi, you will keep me from slipping off the branch. Do you two understand what you have to do?" Raina gave the two serious, but slightly amused looks. While at first she was completely embarrassed, with the two cat's moral support, she was feeling a lot better, and was she was quickly finding her situation funny. If she ever had pups one day, she will certainly tell them this story. Hopefully, it would keep them from doing anything reckless...

Hearing a croaky, "Caw, caw!" Raina looked up, and saw a massive raven sitting on top of one of the highest branches of the tree, looking down at them with beady black eyes. The bird was acting very agitated, flapping its wings wildly, its beak wide open so Raina could see its slimy tongue, and she could see now that she looked long enough at it, there was blood on its feathers. Raina couldn't tell if the bird had rabies or not, but it was acting very strangely, and was giving the group a dark look. Usually birds left adult felines and canines alone, but if it possibly had rabies, it wouldn't hesitate to try to attack animals it had no hope of defeating. It could certainly take out some eyes though, and Raina didn't need to be blind now.

"Watch out for that raven, it might be sick. We need to do this quickly. Hurry, now!" Raina had time to alert them, before it jumped off of its branch, and flew right at them.

(I wanted to add a bit of a twist, to make the thread more exciting x3)

]

Made by @Chassity
Back to top Go down
Perception
Perception

Character Information
Other Characters:

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Bigger [OPEN]   A Little Bit Bigger [OPEN] EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 2:37 pm

Rishi's comment about getting stuck herself was not applicable to Emysia. The shadowy feline had never managed to get herself stuck or trap. The sleek female was cautious about climbing in places she had never climbed, and she always used her whiskers to determine whether she could squeeze through the gap, or whether she would need to try an alternative. However, she found her kind words to the Alphess reassuring, if she were in that position. It was a nice change coming from her nearly rude snickering, to her now friendly comments. The feline didn't comment though, or even add anything additional. She simply nodded and smiled along with the other.

When Emysia disappeared and returned, hearing Rishi's suggestion, she slowly nodded. The idea seemed good, but relatively time consuming. Emysia wasn't opposed to it though, so she was eager to try it in conjunction with her own idea. "Alright!" She said with a small smile sporting across her charcoal maw.

Her attention quickly snapped back to the Alphess who then provided instructions on what they needed to do. Emysia understood perfectly clear. She was a little worried about Rishi being the one to help the Alphess if she began to slip. Rishi was a lot smaller than both Raina and herself, so her task would be tricky. Emysia did not oppose the Alphess's wishes however, she simply nodded to her.

The screeching caws of the raven made the feline immediately shoot her dilute eyes towards the creature sounding such effects. The raven looked sickly, Raina was correct. Emysia, having no shaman training or abilities, knew little - nothing about illnesses and what the bird could potentially have. Emysia however did not want to get close enough to find out. Raina's comment about speed did send a uncomfortable pang through the shadowy colored female. Emysia agreed that they needed to be quickly, but...If they moved too quickly, Raina would simply slip and potentially injure herself and maybe Rishi. Generally, she would not oppose her leader. But, she had greater expertise than Raina when it came to trees. So, she only felt right to advice her in her view, "Unfortunately, wolves and canines alike are not agile creatures. Their claws and paws are not designed for tree climbing. So, you may want to try and take this slow..But relatively promptly as we do not want to stay around the infected bird too long," she said while shooting a gentle smile towards the two females.

At that comment, Emysia picked up the moss in her mouth and bit down on it. This effect caused the liquid to pour from the green mush, soaking both Raina's paw and the branch around it. Emysia gently placed the moss to the side; just in case she needed it. The black panther then began to work on clawing at the branch area surrounding her paw, hoping she could create a gap; along with the moister, to gently pop her paw from the trap.

Back to top Go down
Scout Rishi
Owner
Owner
Scout Rishi

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Bigger [OPEN]   A Little Bit Bigger [OPEN] EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 9:50 pm

Rishi continued to watch as Emysia drained the moss of dirty water, watching as the bark of the tree soaked it up. Amber eyes looked at the ground where snow laid, glittering in the dying sunlight. A grin found its way on her maw as the ocelot made her way down the tree safely and swiftly before all four paws hit the ground. The tricky part was getting the snow into the tree, so what could she use? As much as the thought of holding a freezing solid in her mouth detestable it was the only thing she could use as leaves were too brittle to hold the snow long enough for the ocelot to carry it up to her Alphess. That and they were running out of time. Sighing in defeat Rishi scooped up a pile of snow in her mouth, shivering at the cold. She quickly made her way back up to the tree before spitting the freezing solid around her alphas paw. A shiver made its way up her spine as she shook herself out, "I know it's not very sanitary, but it might speed up the process of getting you out." Rishi explained as she better positioned herself by her alpha to keep her from slipping. A sweet and bitter smell entered Rishi's black and pink nose, a scent that made the small feline freeze in horror. She knew that smell very well being it was a scent she smelled before a sick wolf attacked her family, ending her mothers and fathers life. At the sound of a caw Rishi looked up, amber eyes widening in horror before she spoke, "oh that is very bad! I encountered this time of sickness before and it makes animals do things that they'll never actually consider doing if they were in their right mind! We must hurry!" Rishi whispered frantically as she saw the crow swoop down towards them, well more like her being as she was the smallest and least likely to pose an actual danger. A low rumbling growl grew in the little felines chest as she swiped at the crow with unsheathed claws.
Back to top Go down
Rad Radish
Co-owner
Co-owner
Rad Radish

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Bigger [OPEN]   A Little Bit Bigger [OPEN] EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 2:18 pm

~Alphess Raina~

The alphess couldn't let out a snarl herself, as she waited till Emysia finished clawing at the wood before Raina started to pull her paw, ignoring the painful, stretching feeling it brought her as she also braced her other front paw on the tree, for a added boost as she watched the weak wood crack, and with a "Crunch!" Her paw broke free of the tree, but the momentum had her shooting backward, her back claws desperately grating at the branch below in order for her to keep her balance.

Hearing a cracking sound, Raina looked down to see the branch they were standing on start to crack, obviously not being able to take the stress of the two animals weight, as Raina could feel herself slowly dipping off the branch. Putting her back legs underneath her, building up power in them, Raina leaped from the branch, trying to land on the boulder, but it seemed she did not have that capacity within her.

"Gah!" Raina yelped as her face smashed into the rock, before she tumbled awkwardly onto the ground. Spitting blood out of her mouth, Raina not pay attention to her pain as she looked up to see the state of her pack mates.

"Thank you, now let's go, before that bird does any damage" Raina said, not commenting on her awful landing, and the blood dripping out of her mouth, as she stood up and started walk down the bank of the lake, not even noticing when the water started to gleam with the colors of the night.
]

Made by @Chassity
Back to top Go down
Perception
Perception

Character Information
Other Characters:

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Bigger [OPEN]   A Little Bit Bigger [OPEN] EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 5:25 pm

The black feline kept a wary eye on the sickly crow; watching as it screeched and gargled its speech. Naturally the huntress was unsure what exactly it was saying, but it was evident it was not within it's usual nature. The crow suddenly went flying towards the Scout and Emysia's eyes were wide as she watched the ocelot frantically bat the sick creature away.

The feline's dilute eyes suddenly transitioned to Raina - who was attempting to tug her paw free. The feline flattened one ear as she seemed to do so in a rushed manner. Don't rush, don't rush! She thought. The huntress knew that the shadowy colored bird was dangerous, and could potentially infect them all. However she believed the task needed to be done so in a delicate manner. If they rushed or were to quick, the tree branch could break or the Alphess could fall onto Rishi. Just as her thoughts were swirling around in her mind, she heard a loud crack.

The she-cat flicked her ears and turned her eyes to the branch. It appeared as if it were about to give way, in a quick timing too. The black feline noted that the Alphess had freed her paw, but it was not without consequence. Her back legs seemed to be sliding, maybe giving out beneath her. The situation was intense, there was a lot happening. The alphess slipping, the branch breaking, the crow.

The she-cat immediately leaped down from her position, landing on a branch nearby the one which was cracking. She hopped from branch to branch, leading downwards. In no time, the panther had her paws placed firmly on the ground below. The Alphess had landed in a clumsy manner; clearly tree-climbing was not her forte. "What an excellent idea," she said to Raina as she commented about leaving the area and getting away from the dangerous bird.

The black panther drew towards the Alphess, gazing at the scarlet liquid forming around her mouth. [color=#00ff66] "Are you okay, Alphess?"[/font] She asked, more so out of concern than anything else. Hitting the large silver rock seemed painful; no wonder she was bleeding.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Bigger [OPEN]   A Little Bit Bigger [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Little Bit Bigger [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1