Seeking Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semi-realistic, Literate, feline and canine roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» The Pack Roleplay
Blame [Open] EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 4:23 am by Guest

» Would you Rather?
Blame [Open] EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 1:33 am by Shaman Wisp

» Gathering Herbs
Blame [Open] EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 1:26 am by Shaman Wisp

» The Shula Region - Pokemon RP
Blame [Open] EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 12:21 pm by Guest

» Once Upon a Nightmare (JCK) -- Fairy Tale Horror (3 Years!)
Blame [Open] EmptyThu May 25, 2017 10:42 pm by Guest

» INCANDESCENCE | post apocalyptic wolf rp
Blame [Open] EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 12:33 pm by Guest

» The Packs Fates *wolf rpg*
Blame [Open] EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 1:28 pm by Guest

» Beginning of History || Warrior Cat Roleplay
Blame [Open] EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 11:05 am by Guest

» Wild By Heart, A Roleplay
Blame [Open] EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 3:37 pm by Firesong

Member Spotlight
Best Relationship
Pack Spotlight
Best Quote
Best Thread
Character Spotlight
Best Pal
Best Gal
Best NB Pal
Election

Blame [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Omega Fenic
Omega Fenic

Character Information
Character Size: 70 cm
Other Characters: Wyeth
Animal Species: Tundra Wolf

Blame [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Blame [Open]   Blame [Open] EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 8:46 pm

Fenic was miserable.

Hobbling into the Caretaker's Den quietly, her tail lowered as the fae looked around at her surroundings, finding an empty den with a few nests to sleep in, with not many other wolves being full-time nannies, and no other pups being raised. She stood out among the darkened den, and being alone just made her feel worse about herself, and about why she was sitting there, alone. I guess this is my new home for the next couple of months, huh? Looking down at her belly, a pang of fear hit the back of her mind, almost seeming like pain to the she-wolf's head, a feeling of utter regret, of despair. She was already starting to show, and she didn't know if he was going to find out or not- and what his reaction would be, too. She'd already gotten scars, mentally and physically, from that wolf- she refused to let herself to anything worse, to make even more mistakes. She'd already cried, she'd already beaten herself up about it, but it was like she couldn't stop. Fenic didn't want this to happen to her, and she never wanted to be here in the first place, without her parents and having lost all respect for herself. It was as if she'd never find love anymore, and it was a terrifying but truthful thought. Nobody would ever love her, when she'd already had pups with a wolf everyone was afraid of. All her life, she'd wished that there would be somebody to love her, whether it was romantically or platonically. Her parents only showed love to each other, and never her- it was a kind of neglect that was slow but steady, which still made her cry for them when they died together. She lived a lifetime of being tricked, and now there was only one thing she could do-

Hope.

Back to top Go down
Seven
Owner
Owner
Seven

Character Information
Character Size: 99cm
Other Characters: Alayus & Rishi
Animal Species: Dire Wolf

Blame [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blame [Open]   Blame [Open] EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 12:49 am

Nero stalked along his packs boarder, marking his scent along as he went. He would occasionally rub his sides along trees and scratching the earth with his dull, but deadly nails. It took quite a bit of time to do so and by the time he was finished he was exhausted and only thought of two things. Food and his comfy bed to lay and sleep on. With a yawn and that in mind he began his search for food. His cranium bended as his black nose sniffed in the many aromas that the territory provided. The scent of trees, water, dirt, and finally the scent of a rabbit. Nero wasn't fast that much was true, he did, however, was strong and thus he was forced to stalk and prey. His massive frame made it hard to stay quite and move swiftly, but Nero maneuvered as quietly as he possibly could. By the time he spotted the white hare Nero froze, standing still with a balance worth being jealous of. Whenever the bunny looked away Nero crept closer until he was within striking distance. The onyx male crouched on his hind legs and planned on using his legs to spring forward and cover ground towards the hare and to chase after it. He leaped forward in a black flash and chased after the bunny, startling it and catching it off guard. Nero followed suit, snapping and bitting at the hare. Trying to snatch it up. Nero knew he better hurry up if she wanted to have a successful hunt. Just as the rabbits hole was nearing Nero picked up speed and snapped his jaws, they managed to catch the rabbits out stretched. The male slowed down as he slowly crushed the hares spine with his powerful jaws. He ignored the hares cry of pain before he silenced it with a particular crush of force in his jaws and a powerful shake of his head. It was a merciful death, at least for Nero.

The brute dug into his meal, tearing at flesh and fur to eat as guts and blood pooled at his paws, staining the crisp white snow red. Having his fill Nero picked up what was left for the omega he had just recently punished. His trek back home was swift and easy, being larger he could just plow through the snow, no effort required. He passed the Caretakers den, but stopped short when a certain scent drifted to his nose. He knew that scent, his mate had it when she was with pups. The question is who managed to knock up a female? Nero turned around and walked back towards the den the scent led him to. He stopped at the dens entrance, green eyes spotting on a certain white wolf. Nero set the half eaten hare carcass and entered the den and stalked towards Fenic, a low growl rumbling in his chest. "What exactly are you doing here? You are not expecting, unless I am mistaken?" Nero growled out he stalked closer to the fae, sniffing her as he circled her. However, Nero was a quick observer and he noticed the Omegas slightly rounded stomach. A widened green eyes and a surprise look on his face was his first reaction before a rumbling snarl breached his pulled up lips, revealing sharp canines. "When exactly were you planning on telling me this? Or were you not going to at all?" The alpha growled out as he nipped the air near Fenic. His body shook in anger, but he didn't attack. Instead he got up grabbed the hare he half rated and shoved it towards Fenics way, silently telling her to eat it or she would be punished. "You won't be sleeping here by yourself, but instead you'll be staying in my den. You'll live there for now at least until the pups are born, understood?" He said as glared at Fenic.

Last edited by Alpha Nero on Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://seekingredemption.rpg-board.net
Omega Fenic
Omega Fenic

Character Information
Character Size: 70 cm
Other Characters: Wyeth
Animal Species: Tundra Wolf

Blame [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blame [Open]   Blame [Open] EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 11:32 pm

...Please, stop.

Just let me go, let me live my life- why won't you just let me be happy for once?

Those were some of the things Fenic wanted to say at that moment- it was the worst possible solution, but there was an upside- he wouldn't kill her, and he wouldn't hurt her badly, either- at least, that's what she thought would happen when the fae found out she was carrying his pups. He was the only choice there was for the father, and she hated herself for it- they were mistakes, all of them that could be born were mistakes, but somehow, she loved them, too. Nodding quickly, she didn't eat the food he gave her- taking in a gulp, the fae felt a rush of adrenaline flow through her body as she refused it, though the she-wolf also didn't want to waste food on herself. She didn't exactly deserve it, and she wasn't that hungry, either. "I-I didn't know they were yours..." She sputtered pitifully, her eyes diverted to the ground, tail curled around her belly in shame as she lied, she lied to keep herself feeling less guilty of the mistakes she made, and of the things she did which were to balance for all of this. Her heart thumped in her chest almost like it was a rush of pain, and her eyes had already closed in fright, her fur visibly shaking as she tried to look as submissive as possible- they were having pups together, but that never meant that Nero loved her. Fenic was just a servant, and he was a king- and this was a punishment for disobeying orders. Her white fur was matted with snow, not being able to melt thanks to the cold temperatures outside and inside. It was almost like a scene from a horror film, where the killer was almost upon you- Nero was almost upon her.
Back to top Go down
Seven
Owner
Owner
Seven

Character Information
Character Size: 99cm
Other Characters: Alayus & Rishi
Animal Species: Dire Wolf

Blame [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blame [Open]   Blame [Open] EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:44 am

Anger and frustration burned in the males green eyes as he glared at the white fae. "Right, sure you did. And who else would fit the circumstances?" Nero asked as he raised an eyebrow mockingly, just waiting for Fenic to mess up. Nero was truly a despicable being, one who enjoyed tormenting others just for fun. It was quite honestly amusing and enjoyable to watch ones query crack under pressure. Fenic was no different for the brute, even if she was carrying his offspring he would treat her no different. But then again his physical attacking would have to be limited, couldn't have her bleeding out now could he? No, he'll play a game with her. Physical torment was not the only method Nero used to his madness. "Pity... I wonder what they will think of you. Would they despise you or would they love you? I know for sure they won't be as weak and useless as you are. No, they'll be strong and a force to be reckoned with. No children of mine will be Omegas such like yourself. Not on my watch," Nero barred his fangs at the Omega as he nipped air in Fenic's direction. He ignored the fact that she did not eat the hare he so graciously offered her and instead paid attention to how the white she-wolf trembled from the cold. The freezing winter air didn't really bother the brute with his exceptionally long thick fur, almost looking shaggy. The fur around his hunches, neck and upper back looked like a lions mane with the fur being longer than the rest of the fur on his complex body. Black lobs pushed forward as he continued to glare at the she-wolf, an emotionless mask covering his facial features. "Do not antagonize me, Omega. I do not have patience for your little games. "Nero growled out, baring his fangs to the white wolf. "Don't be foolish when it's not just you to worry about. I suggest you start thinking before you make a decision, understood?" He said as he continued to stare at the Omega, "now eat. I wont be asking again, then you'll be following me to my den. I won't jeopardized my offspring because you were too stupid and selfish to think about them." The black male said as he nudged the half eaten bunny carcass closer to the fae.
Back to top Go down
https://seekingredemption.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Blame [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blame [Open]   Blame [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Blame [Open]
Page 1 of 1